Cuffing thru cars

Can we make this bug abuse? What’s the point of even having the eject feature.
You guys remove shooting thru cars but keep cuffing thru cars, makes allot of sense!

I don’t agree, then you want to remove tasing into cars… Then police cannot do anything.

1 Like

But realistically, police can’t taser you in a car irl if you’re going at the speed of sound, OR, if you have your windows up!

@Pamgyula

2 Likes

Real, but they won’t change it, it up to dev

I don’t think you even know what i’m talking about.

I agree - there’s a reason the eject feature exists and it should be seen as bug abuse to completely surpass this feature and cuff people through their cars without any consequence. Either remove the ability to do this or apply a timer to cuffing somebody to make it the same as uncuffing them (holding for a few seconds) to balance it. Yet another civi nerf for as long as this stays in the game.

Civs seem to just miraculously get given a worse and worse game state against police every update. The eject system is pointless when you can just (apparently not bug abuse?) instantly cuff someone who’s in a car which most police now do. Alternatively they can just sit on your bonnet at 60mph and eject / cuff you instead.

Is it any surprise that the majority of the time, there is 17/16 police on and 1-5 civilians. Ask any non-bootlicker and they will agree that the game state for civs is atrocious and has been since they make it practically impossible to help cuffed civs.

1 Like

It’s not as easy as you think, to be able to do it, you have to be in a specific angle to be able to cuff someone out of the car, and half the time it only ejects the person, doesn’t even cuff them. If you want to talk about realism then we can talk about how civs get bulletproof super cars? With automatic rifles in London?

1 Like

Nobody is talking about ‘realism’, except for Bruce_RBX’s comment to a person who has completely misread the topic, we are commenting on the ability to cuff players through cars which makes the eject feature obsolete. The comment that ‘half the time it only ejects the person, doesn’t even cuff them’ is complete drivel and incorrect.

The excuse that it is ‘not as easy as you think’ is irrelevant to the fact that this is a problem because it is obviously not intended to be in the game, otherwise they wouldn’t have made the eject prompt in the first place. Unless you think all unintended features and/or bugs should be allowed granted they have some level of difficulty to achieve results with them then I think you are just spouting nonsense in fear of civilians actually being able to play the game as it was intended.

It is really that easy. I’ve played on MPS and tried it, it’s not hard at all

Why can’t you just let people have their say without being so defensive whether they are right or wrong? The person I replied to was completely in the right, in my opinion, to make that statement and to express how they felt about the matter.

It is not very nice to say someone’s comment is “complete drivel and incorrect”; there are other ways to put it to someone if it really is and no one will respect your opinion if thats how you talk to them!

@scomajma

1 Like

Very well said sir! Also weren’t you QA tester?

1 Like

Thank you and yes I was a QA tester but I left because the people in QA weren’t my kind of people :slightly_smiling_face:

Ohhhhhh, ok.

1 Like

You originally responded with an argument as to why their opinion is not plausible (Pamgyula insinuated that tasing into cars should continue to be allowed, and you responded that ‘police can’t taser you in a car irl if you’re going at the speed of sound’ etc). I subsequently followed suit with the post that I replied to - proposed a counter argument and addressed why I felt they are incorrect.

Perhaps I could have been a bit more tactful in my phrasing, but such a comment is as I described it: incorrect and of not much sense. There is no sugar-coating the calling out of that fabrication/hyperbole. If you dispute that, I implore you to try it out in-game like I have and understand my reasoning behind why I felt the need to address it.

Woah - let’s just put this into perspective because in my opinion I think you’ve took this too far in the sense this has gone past just a forums discussion where two people have disagreed, this feels like you’re a prosecutor in a courtroom trying to tell the court why I am guilty, or in this case, wrong! :joy:

The language you are using to describe your concerns is bizarre, and nothing that I have ever seen on the forums!

I’m sorry you feel that there has been some sort of fabrication, even though there hasn’t been, nothing of the sort, just people expressing their different opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

I have took into account about what you have said, but what exactly do you want people to do or say? You’ve made your messages appear so robotic and inhuman that I don’t even think anyone WOULD know what to say :joy:

@scomajma

What a strange thing to say. You responded to my message, which itself was a response to somebody else, commenting that my language was not appropriate and that I am infringing on people’s ability to form an opinion. My response to that is somehow akin to prosecuting somebody in a courtroom? I believe you initially attempted to ‘prosecute’ me, so to speak.

I am sorry that you find my language to be ‘bizarre’, I am unaware what you mean specifically but you have obviously gotten confused somewhere along the way.

The fabrication is the original statement: ‘half the time it only ejects the person, doesn’t even cuff them’. I am unaware of what you don’t understand. If you have the handcuff tool and you approach a door with a driver or passenger and press ‘X’ when the prompt to cuff shows up, that person will be ejected from the car immediately and put into handcuffs. That quote simply states that this is not the case.

I am confused as to why you are making personal remarks on my writing style? You are completely going off track from the author’s original post and even my own original post’s intentions.

Because you don’t reply in a natural, human way!

I shall get back to you on the rest of it tomorrow

Perhaps reducing my language to emojis and derision will get somewhere with you. Please don’t elaborate further as I want this topic to get somewhere and not be shut because you want an argument.

If that’s what you want then that’s fine, it wasn’t an argument, I thought it was just putting our points across. In future if it is such an issue, I will not get involved with your posts and hopefully that will calm you down.